- Pasta : 3 cups/ 250 gms (cooked)
- Garlic flakes : 2 (finely chopped)
- Unsalted Butter : 1 tsp
- Carrot : 2 tbsp (finely diced)
- Beens : 2 tbsp (fine juliennes)
- Cheese : 4 slices (I ran out of the cubes ;p)
- Fresh Cilantro : 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Oregano : 1 tsp
- Red dry chilli flakes : 1/4 tsp
- Pepper : 1/4 tsp (coarsely ground)
- Coconut milk : 1 cup
- Salt : to taste
Method:Melt the butter in a saucepan.Add chopped garlic,saute till the raw smell fades away.Add the cheese & coconut milk to it and stir cotinuously till the cheese melts & blends in.Now add the carrots & beens (I boil it along with the pasta to save time).Add the cooked pasta.Season it with oregano,salt,chilly flakes.Add a dash of fresh cilantro.Pasta is ready.This tastes best when served hot.
So it is as simple as this.try it I am sure you & ofcourse your kids will love it !
NB: You could add any choice of vegetables you like.I usually add button mushrooms,brocolli,spinach & even sweet corn.I was in a hurry to pick my daughter from her school so had to do away with the hunting ;)
Do let me know how well your family enjoyed it.
Happy cooking !