Welcome to my world.Here's my confession...I am a foodaholic.I love good food.I am game for any cusine & am passionate about Indian cooking.Honestly I am not a polished home-maker.I haven't learnt the ropes of the trade the traditional way which is from my mom.I am not very fussy when it comes to food. I would relish & eat simple meal with great delight.Best way to unwind for me is with my family at home, listening to some wonderful music,good food,lots of laughter and possibily some good wine =) Join me as I share with you some wonderful recipes that I have cooked over the years for my family which I usually serve with a large dollop of love ♥.

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Zucchini chips with caramelised onion dip !

Snacks at tea time is a welcome fare at our home,especially when the kids are at home during vaccation.I made zucchini chips today and they tasted real nice with the caramelised onion dip.Here's the recipe for you to try.

Zucchini chips with caramelised onion dip:

Ingredients:

Zucchini: 3 medium sized( cut either like french fries or like chips)
Bread crumps: 1 cup
Mixed Itallian herbs: 1 tbsp
Cheese-grated: 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Eggs-2 (whisked well)
Oil-for frying

Method:
Mix the bread crumps,cheese,mixed herbs & salt.Spread the mix on a platter.
Take the cut zucchini,dip it in the egg batter and then roll it in the bread crumbs mix.Do it one-by-one.Donot be in a hurry and toss them all together it will become messy.Fry the dipped zucchini in hot oil in a frying pan.Remove them onto a kitchen tissue paper to soak any excess oil.Serve the chips with caramelised onion dip(recipe later).This is sure to be a hit with the kids esply. because of the sweet dip =)


 Do try & share your experience.

Happy cooking !

Cheers,


Photobucket



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...